How do I improve the display of bodies in ADINA-AUI?
In certain cases, the bodies in ADINA-AUI may not be displayed with smooth
edges. This is only a display issue and does not affect the accuracy of the
geometry. To improve the display,
- Click the Modify Mesh Plot icon .
- Click the Line Depiction button.
- Change ADINA-M Chord Angle from 0.4 (default) to 0.1 and click OK.
- Click the Surface Depiction button.
- Again, change ADINA-M Chord Angle from 0.4 (default) to 0.1 and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Modify Mesh Plot dialog box.