capabilities in ADINA include:
This section on mesh generation mostly describe our 3D meshing capabilities
- meshing for 1D elements such as truss, beam, and pipe elements,
- 2D surface meshing for shells, plates, and 2D planar elements, and
- general 3D meshing for solids and fluids
Please click on the links below for the explanation and illustration of the
features in our mesh generation capabilities.
- mapped meshing that generates brick, wedge, or tetrahedral elements, and
- free-form meshing that generates tetrahedral elements.
- mixed free-form meshing that generates hexahedra along with pyramids (if desired) and tetrahedra
Some other features
Automatic Free-Form All-Brick Elements in Meshes
Automatic Hex Dominant Meshing
Effective Meshes using the Size Function Option
The Body Defeature Tool
The Body Cleanup Tool